Presenting.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Trust.



Trust,Sometimes i don't believe in trust.Cause,I know the circle of trust.First you would trust example your Bestfriend.You guys hangout share secrets then one day your bff tell somebody else your deepest darkest secret.Heh trust me,I've been there.Everybody must have a secret keeper and guess what eventhough i don't really believe in trust but i have a secret keeper.Guess who she is,Alyaa Natasya my sister.Shes the coolest bff ever.Eventhough shes annoying like hell -,- .Yeah i still love her.I even made a song for her.Mr.Boombastic mcm Acik,pakai topi naik kereta api.Mueheheh,And if you wonder who is 'Acik' thats my sister lah.My family Calls her Acik ain't that cute : ) .So just for a reminder,Please have a secret keeper cause i know one day if you don't have any secret keepers.Your secret will spread all over the world.And who doesn't even want a secret keeper trust me you must have one.Good luck searching! I'll pray for you.Chaww! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment