Presenting.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Breaking My and others Heart.



Breaking Peoples Heart are not cool.Yeah so NOT cool,usually boys would hurt girls heart.Girls rarely brake boys hearts,My friend Fazirra.She cheated on her Bf,And her Bf doesn't even know.What a terrible girl to do to her Bf like that.But she's still my Friend lah kan :P.I never broke a guys heart,cehh.poyo je -.-.Pernah lah jugak,But I would say sorry anyway right.Then its cool,My friend likes me.He express his love for me and he even post it on his blog but he didn't say my name lah.His still waiting for me.But Im just not sure I'll approve or not.Cause i just consider him as a Brother and a BestF.I wish could like him one day .Insya-Allah :).Back to the topic,Almost every girl would cry if their bf is cheating on her.Example ,'ME'.Yeah i cried when my Bf cheated on me.He told me to give him one more chance and guess what the LAST CHANCE changes to 3rd chance .Cool aite ==" ,He cheated on me with to girls who is Syeera and Sarina.And guess what Sarina is my 'Kakak angkat' .Yeah and it goes more cooler.Ammar told me she's the one whose SS.Yeah for me,Ammar's the one who's SS not Sarina.Hmm,Then i told him that i give him another chance.And you know what when his totally in love with me and trys to change like LITERALLY. I dumped him.THATS THE COOLEST PART AITE?yeah i know :).Ammar and i text,chat. He says that he won't move on cause his still in love with him.Yeah i melted cause i didn't noticed how deep his love for me.But i know when i come back to him,He would do the same thing.Soo, Nahh !.I won't love him.Then THE END.Im moving on thats why i told you guys that 'Im starting a new life Starting with a new blog'.hee,Wish me luck on this Horrible ,pathetic world -.-.Chaw! XX ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment