Presenting.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

embarrassing yourself on public.



Embrassing your self in public.Yeah I've been there and I know everyone has been there.Let me tell you a couple or more stories.That day Hana,Zull and me were walking back from Mcd Sek6.As we were walking we have to step (langkah) a drain.I wore Baju kurung because after school ended, We all just go to Mcd.As I step,I fell into the drain.Yeah It was embarrassing,Zull And Hana helped me.From now on Im phobia with drains ==". This story,I know you guys gonna laugh.It was a rainy day ,My sister was wearing her new slippers.Even a couple or more steps,It'll sound so noisy.My sister was stepping in side her College then suddenly, DABUSH! .She fell,Everyone was shocked to her such a noise and everyone immediately stare at my sister who is blushing from embarrassments and now my sister doesn't wear the slippers anymore.THE END :D . You see embarrassments or fear can change to a phobia.And guys after you guys want to buy new shoes please check if the slippers or shoes are comfortable not just because they look high fashion they are comfortable.So, Be Careful Yeah, XX ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment