Presenting.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cheating.




Cheating,Heh.I've never never been there -.-.But some of my friends have been there.They were caught RED HANDED! :D.One story,My friend Dayang,was Online-ing.She checked her Bf's profile at Facebook.And guess what goes next,She saw that her Bf was cheating on her with her own bestfriend.What the eff right? ==" .Kids this days, to extreme.LOL,Lucky me Im in love with the sweetest guy ever :).Back to the topic,I've been there to lah actually,My bf Ammar .I told you right about that story.How Harsh --'.Cheating must be stop by knowing your own lover by their heart not facial expression.If the guy you're in love with is good looking and his heart is completely good.Lucky you then! :D.But trust me every guys gonna cheat on their lovers.Not a single man wont cheat on their lover.Thats a warning.So watch good care of your lovers :).Not only women have to take care of their lovers.But man to,cause theres to women who would cheat.The moral from this is DON'T CHEAT AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR LOVERS :p.XX ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment