Presenting.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Me ,Myself and A New Fucking Life :)

People need their own Quote to live on this harsh and evil world.And my daily Quote is 'Be Strong Gal' :).Everyday I think i lose somebody and I wish I would Almost give up on life ,but when i think about it and remember my quote.I'll be okay :).Sometimes people needs my advise for their love ones,I'll give them my advise and guess what they worked out.But actn't ually,They doremembered that I just broke up with my BF.Yeah,Thats how Stupid This People Are.LOL, no offence.If I said This Age People are more stupid,Then I am too a Stupid Person ,And I'm proud of it .hihi :).Quotes are important in life,Almost everybody have their own Quote.Sometimes for Babies i made up a Quote for them.Example, ' Im cute,and i know you care'.LOL :D.When I was a kindergarten my quote was 'Im precious to my teachers cause I always pissed on my pants'.LOL,Thats a funny one huh?! :D.People who doesn't have their own Quote try to have one kay.Cause i know you have one ;).Goodluck,chaw .XX! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment